IRCTC or Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. is an online portal set up by the ministry of Railway to meet the basic requirement of entire catering and tourism and online ticketing operations of the Indian railway services. IRCTC aims at enhancing customer services and facilitating catering, travel, hospitality and tourism with the best service. The online portal of IRCTC spans in global volume in terms of hospitality and catering services to 13 million passengers daily.
By IRCTC login, a person is able to access services like online ticketing, catering, tourism, railway enquiry, tenders, e-ticket agent locator, E- catering, latest announcements, publishes and magazines, bill status, pnr status, etc which proves to be customer friendly in terms of innovation, technology and HRD (human resource development). IRCTC involves high standards of business operations, high quality management and cost efficient measures and services which ensures optimizing resources, increases manpower productivity through qualitative and innovative strategies. IRCTC has also been inaugurated by the call centre service. A person can dial 139 anytime, anywhere within the country to get latest authentic updates and information from Indian railways.
Here are these easy steps to IRCTC Login:
- Get a device (laptop, multimedia mobile phones, android devices or tablets) connected to internet server.
- Now open any of the browsers (like Google chrome or UC browser) installed on your respective device connected to internet.
- At the top of the browser, find the address bar. In the address bar click to enter the website name of Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited i.e. irctc.co.in.
- A new web page will open up in the window. Find the login bar with details like USER ID, PASSWORD, and CAPTCHA (may be case sensitive but make sure that it has to be entered in upper case in only) for IRCTC login.
- Enter the details USER ID and PASSWORD that you have entered at the time of registration to the website. Then you have two ways either entered the captcha (in upper case only) or request an OTP or (one time password). Requesting OTP will be received you through a message on the registered mobile number used at the time of registration.
- Now click login.
- IRCTC login will accompany you to a new page online portal where you can plan your journey, quick book ticket online, cancel previous booked tickets, get history of previous booked tickets, file a TDR, print or get ticket through SMS on registered mobile number, etc.
- This also allows the user or the customer to book flight tickets, food on track, book cab or bus and even book hotels.
You can also download IRCTC app from Google play store or apple store for your android device or apple ios respectively where you can IRCTC login in a single step and can perform function by easy moves, swiping, shuffling, selecting and finally booking. The online application portal is the most secure and safe and managed by the official account of the ministry of railways, Government of India.